Netconnect is looking for: Telecom / ICT Engineer
You will be deployed and jointly responsible for the installation and configuration of professional infrastructure for the reception of TV signals (via satellite, fibre optic or coax from operators), distribution via coax (DVB-C or -T) or network cables (IPTV) in hotels, residential care centres and hospitals. Often in combination with installation of Wifi
infrastructure and other multimedia equipment.
You have strong analytical skills, can think in problem solving terms, are quality oriented and work independently and you are a team player.
- Technical education or equivalent through experience
- Good basic knowledge of telecommunications (high-frequency techniques, satellite TV, etc.)
- Customer oriented, no '9 to 5' mentality, willing to make service calls outside working hours
- In possession of a driving licence B
- You can work in day shift, and are therefore flexible
- Independent job with a lot of freedom
- Attractive salary with extra-legal benefits
- Company car, laptop and mobile phone
- Extensive training program according to your needs